This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob title:- Back End engineer'
Job location:- Sunnywale,CA
* Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
* Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
* Supports and ensures business objectives being met
* Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design
* Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects
* Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration
* Designs and implements low latency services.
* Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
* Troubleshoots business and production issues
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* 8+ years' experience in a development or architectural leadership role in a building web based Java EE services/applications.
* Experience leading teams through the full life-cycle of software development through design, development, quality and deployment
* Experience with SOA, Apache Camel, REST, Web-Services, JEE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle desirable
* Experience with NOSQL solutions, Big Data techologies Hadoop, Hive, Kafka would be a plus
* Experience building fast and responsive web applications
* 2+ years' experience in Agile Methodology