This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: JAVA II
Experience Required: 7
Project Duration: 6 months+
Rate: On W2 with benefits
Must be a US Citizen, Green Card or EAD.
This is an opportunity to join a fast paced team that interacts with all areas of Freddie Mac's business and provides excellent experience and knowledge across the IT spectrum. This team is responsible for ensuring that all of Freddie Mac's applications are adequately supported and meet architectural standards. Our team is made up of talented individuals who thrive in a challenging work environment and enjoy the utilizing their problem solving skills. This job requires Java EE development experience with strong troubleshooting skills in UNIX environment during middleware convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation
* Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
* Strong interpersonal, relationship building and team working skills
* Ability to work independently with minimum direction
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience
* Certification in Java technologies
* Experience in application support for database and middleware upgrades and migrations preferred
* Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages like ANT, Maven, Shell script, Clear Case, etc.
* Experience with web Methods / MQ
* Experience with programming languages such as Perl/C/C++
* Knowledge of / experience with Jenkins and Sonar Cube
* Experience in using Team Forge GIT as source code repository is a plus
* Experience in Agile based Project development is a plus.
* Experience with application support in major system migrations/upgrades such as cross RDBMS platform migrations or cross OS platform migrations (Sybase to SQL Server, for example)
* Master's degree in Information Technology or related field