Java Developers and Architects
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis is an EXCITING time to get onboard with this global financial and healthcare IT solutions company! You will be the member of a brand new team within a healthcare division. You will work with technically passionate managers to re-engineer news systems from the ground up. This is not support or maintenance but all new architecture & development!
MULTIPLE OPENINGS INCLUDING: Java Architects, Senior Developers and Mid-Level Developers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Must be business savvy and understand "the big picture" of company initiatives
* Must be a full-stack back-to-front end developer
* Must have experience with an on-shore/off-shore model
* Must have enterprise-level experience within an Agile environment
* Must not be a job-hopper - looking for developers committed to long-term career path with tremendous growth opportunity
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS (PREFERRED):
* YUI, Maven, Bamboo, Ember, Bootstrap
* DevOps technologies such as Chef, Knife, Docker, etc.
* Design and develop enterprise class web applications for the Healthcare industry
* Use modern open source frameworks (Spring, etc.) and methodologies (Service Oriented Architecture, etc.)
* Work in a fast-paced agile environment
* Spend the majority of your time doing hands on design and development of new features
ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES: Java, Spring, YUI, JPA, JBOSS, Apache, ORM, Maven, Linux, Unix, JIRA, Bamboo, Hudson, UML, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, SVN, Git, JQuery, SOAP, REST, JMS, MQ, JSF, JMS, and SOA.