Java Development Consultant / Expert
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
miracle software systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONHello ,
Hope you doing good
This is Manoj from Miracle Software Systems,Inc.
Looking for "Java Developers" for Full-time with Miracle Software Systems, Inc. Please check the below requirement and let me know your words.
Title: Java Development Consultant/Expert
Duration: Full Time
JAVA RM - Various Java positions are available in the JAVA RM. Candidates may interview with multiple Product Line Managers and Java RM resources.
- 5+ years of experience as a lead Java developer with large-scale, complex project experience
- 2+ years of direct experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Object oriented design and analysis, including developing and debugging enterprise applications in various software languages/ tools including:
- Java, J2EE
- Web Services, AS2, FTP, API, XML/ XHTML, Struts
- JSON, SOAP, SQL, Oracle, JMS, JSP, Spring
- Experience with Object to Relational Persistence (TopLink, EclipseLink, Hibernate, JPA)
- Experience with programming complex screen design
- Direct experience with Rational Application Developer (RAD)/ RSA
- Experience with source code-repository AccuRev (or similar)
- Strong Communication Skills
Nice to Have:
- Background in Ford framework programming
- Knowledge of Ford frameworks; struts core, IT Core Other Skills:
- Will need to work closely with SDAs, Business Analysts, Architects, DA/DBAs, and Developers to understand requirements, identify solutions and resolve issues.
- Will also need to work across internal teams to ensure interfaces and/or integration points are well coordinated.
- May interact with other IT, and business counterparts. Critical Responsibilities:
- Contribute to program designs and code in accordance with program and Ford IT standards.
- Ensure quality by writing unit tests, improving code coverage, utilizing static analysis tools, adhering to architecture benchmarks, and providing adequate documentation.
- Review code, identify improvements to nonfunctional specifications and application performance.
- Apply object-oriented design principles.
- Translate functional requirements to program units considering design alternatives.
- Utilize Ford JCoE frameworks.
- Encourage Agile practices within the team.
Please check the attached benefits document and let me know your salary expectation along with below details without lacking for submission purpose.
Work Authorization :
Contact Number :
Email ID :
Expected Rate/Salary :
Current Project Ending :
Availability for New Project :
Reason for change:
Education / Place / Year: