Java Electronic Trading Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Electronic Trading System Technology team is seeking a software developer to assist with building solutions and providing services
The ideal candidate has: strong Java, experience in large scale real-time systems, deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms, problem solving skills, and good communication skills.
The candidate is a software developer with a minimum 8years experience in programming, preferably in the financial services industry.
The role involves Java programming, as well as the use of scriptinglanguages (Shell, Perl, and Python) and relational database interaction using SQL.
Previous financialexperience is a plus; and we do expect the candidate will demonstrate significant interest in Investment Banking.
* Strong Java skills with 8+ years of experience writing production code
* Core Java knowledge - Spring Framework, Patterns, Collections, Garbage Collection
* Proficiency with Unix/Linux and networking
* Proficiency with Enterprise level database (ex. Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2) and SQL
* Experience building real time applications in multithreading for a Unix/Linux platform
* Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices
* Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems