Java Equity Derivatives Developer Lead 8/18/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The chosen candidate will serve as a senior developer/team lead within a team focused on building the next generation of Equity Derivatives Trading applications.
* Design and build new applications following an agile development model.
* Work closely with the business to capture requirements
* Plan and manage release cycles, providing guidance to the team as necessary to meet delivery goals
* Assist production support teams in the day-to-day running of the applications
* 8 years+ in a hands-on development role in the financial services sector
* 8 years+ in Java server side Development
* 5 years+ experience with equity derivatives systems, esp. Risk Management, Parameters.
* 2 years+ experience as a developer team lead, with experience in agile project and release management and experience with tools such as Jira, Github, Jenkins etc.
* Strong Computer Science or Engineering background
* Strong Core Java fundamentals (Collections, Concurrency etc.)
* Experience with caching technologies e.g. Gemfire/coherence
* Experience with databases (e.g. Oracle/Sybase) and SQL