Java, FIX Developer 9/3/2016
Open Systems technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The chosen candidate will help to deliver high-availability, low-latency technology supporting client-facing trading algorithms, smart order routing tactics and other electronic workflows and services.
* Develop high-quality software components of the global trading platform.
* Contribute to all areas of the software development lifecycle including planning, design, development, testing, implementation, optimization and maintenance.
* Contribute to all areas of team performance including daily scrums and after-action reviews.
* Contribute to continuous improvement of processes, product development, product quality and technology.
* Contribute to the overall progress of the team and the firm; ensure timely delivery of quality software.
* Serve as third-tier support for production issues and related support needs.
* 5+ years of experience in development of equity products in a global financial services company or vendor
* 5+ years of experience with Java
* Experience and knowledge of equity products and instruments including FIX protocol and market data content.
* Proficiency with computer technologies including Linux, SQL, messaging, OO Design.
* Strong multithreaded and network programming experience.
* Knowledge of equity market structure, order handling and electronic trading.