Java Fixed Income Trading Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe team is responsible for delivering solutions to the Rates and Credit businesses supporting both cash and derivatives execution globally. Our mandate is to work closely with the flow, algorithmic and agency trading desks to deliver pricing, quoting, and algorithmic trading systems designed to meet our clients' needs.
The responsibilities of the role include:
* Optimizing current infrastructure by tuning Linux, reconfiguring network routing/firewall setup, adopting new market protocols, and quantitative analysis of latency data
* Configuration of new ION Trading components and middleware
* Development in Java, KDB/Q, and scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Python)
* Testing, deployment, and Level 3 production support
* Managing relationships with Trading/Sales, software vendors, and exchanges/trading venues
* Experience of development and tuning of high performance real-time electronic trading applications, whether buy- or sell-side, or at an exchange
* Quantitative performance monitoring and testing, including population statistics
* Bonds and swaps pricing and risk management
* TCP/IP networking, including technical certifications such as CCNA, highly desirable
* ION Marketview API and platform configuration experience highly desirable.