Java Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER for our client in SAN FRANCISCO, CA
JOB TITLE: JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Client need a full stack developer with experience on HTML5, Angular 2 and Spring Boot.
* 5+ years of Software Development Experience in Web Development and Java/J2EE Technologies
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
* Must have hand on experience in Core Java especially OOPs Concepts, Exceptions Framework, Collections Framework and Multi-Threading
* Solid understanding and experience in HTML5, AngularJS 2.0 and Spring Boot Framework is a MUST
* Hand on Experience in SOAP and RESTful Web Services Development
* Familiarity with Application Servers like Weblogic 11g or JBOSS
* Experience Working with Relational Databases (Oracle /MySQL)
* Experience working with JUnit and Maven
* User level Linux knowledge
* Work in Agile and Dynamic Environment
* Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail