Java, IBM BPM & WebSphere IBM BPM Admin
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJava, IBM BPM & WebSphere
IBM BPM Admin
The candidate should possess excellent technical skills in
- Need experience in IBM WebSphere Process Server, IBM Business Process Manager Standard and Process Center 7.5/ 8.5.7
- Ability to install, configure and manage an IBM Business Process Manager environment.
- Pro-actively monitor IBM Business Process Manager Process execution and perform performance tuning.
- Knowledge of how IBM Business Process Manager interacts with the components of its application stack in order ensure optimal configuration.
- Good Understanding of lifecycle of BPM Platform (Process Server, Process Center and Process designer)
- Define and manage user authorization and authentication.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Work with Application Teams, Vendors, Project Managers and Infrastructure support groups.
- Experience of Websphere application sever
- Good understanding on off-line and on-line deployments
- Good understanding of Linux OS and shell scripting
- General knowledge of Infrastructure technologies