Java / J2EE Application Developer 9/6/2016
Task Management, Inc.
Rocky Hill, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY My client in Rocky Hill, CT is seeking a Java/J2EE Application Developer.
This person will be doing about 80% Back End Java with some front end included.
JAVA/J2EE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Development and support of customer facing SaaS applications.
- Development and support of Web-based administrative applications.
- Configuration and maintenance of AWS Cloud environment.
- Liaison to offiste programming resouces.
- Customer support and ad hoc request backup
- Desktop and O/S support backup.
- Project support as needed.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to efficiently comprehend requirements and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Additional skills including PHP, AWS, Weblogic/Tomcat/Glassfish knowledge.
- BS in Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience.
- Healthcare or related field preferred but not required.
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite softwarerequired.
MY CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
MY CLIENT IS UNABLE TO SPONSOR OR TRANSFER H1B VISA\'S AT THIS TIME SO ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US. THANK YOU.