Java / J2EE Developer 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The candidate will be responsible for the tasks including but not limited to:
* Analysis, design for the products and services in the broadband area (HSI and FiOS) to fulfill the needs of strategic initiatives
* Participate in day to day activities involving design, code development, test support, code deployment and production monitoring and support for SSP
* Communicate with external teams including the biz clients on various issues and resolutions thereof to provide best customer experience
* Participate in requirement gathering and create design documents
* BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR EQUIVALENT.
* 5-7 YEARS HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN J2EE DEVELOPMENT.
* EXTREMELY WELL VERSED IN ANALYSIS, DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION PHASES OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
* SHOULD HAVE SOUND KNOWLEDGE OF WEBLOGIC 10.3, MQ SERIES AND ORACLE SQL.
* IN DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF JAVA DESIGN PATTERNS, JAVA WEB SERVICES, JMS, XML, AND HTML.
* CASSANDRA, NOSQL EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
* Should have Strong aptitude and communication skill