Java / J2EE Developer With SOA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER WITH SOA for our client in SOUTHLAKE, TX
JOB TITLE: JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER WITH SOA
JOB LOCATION: SOUTHLAKE, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Designs and codes applications using advanced technology; envisioning system features and functionality throughout development life cycle
* Determining design methodologies and completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
* Assesses and recommends the best technical solutions for complex projects
* Creates new ideas in order to improve applications' performance and stability
* Controls quality of coding and implementation
* Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
* May assist in support and development of application developers by providing advice and guidance.
* Work in the fast-paced environment
* Bring a passion to learn and the best development practices to the team
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
* Good knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, SOA, and design patterns
* Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/TestNG/Unit Testing and mocking tools
* Expertise at development using Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP).
* Extensive experience in development of software using Spring technilogies, Hibernate.
* Extensive experience in development of RESTFUL Services.
* Extensive experience in development using React JS.
* Thorough understanding and should have extensively used XML, JSON, Log4j, HTML5/CSS.
* Experience with relational databases (Oracle/MySql, SQL)
* Proven programming skills with strong computer science fundamentals
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
* Good understanding of NoSQL.
* Good understanding of Couchbase.
* Experience in hospitality domain is a plus.