This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 4/25/2017
Electronic Consulting Services
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term opportunity, growth, competitive salary and great benefits. If you are self-motivated, work with a team and individually, and are able to bring innovative solutions and ideas, then this is a great opportunity for you!
This position will perform and have the following duties, roles, and / or responsibilities:
* Work with UX engineers, other front-end and back-end engineers to learn about all parts of the stack and features, conduct code-reviews, contribute to the API design and definition, when needed, and constantly improve the innovative engineering culture and best development practices within the group.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree or equivalent experience.
* Mid to Senior level experience (5+ years) with front-end web development Open Source libraries for presentation including D3, Bootstrap, Angular, JQuery.
* Experience writing APIs or direct SQL to access and transform data for use in generating visualizations.
* Experience with back-end web development.
* Experience visualizing data, with a deep understanding of standard and advanced chart types.
* Strong debugging abilities across all major browsers.
* Experience working with build, testing, and integration tools.
* Excellent verbal, written, and communications skills is a must.
* Must be US citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
* Working in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean).
* Big data visualization and reporting experience.
* Experience in web services and APIs.
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1600+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.