This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
RJ W Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONJava Lead
Charlotte, NC. (possible remote for really great candidate)
Targeted Skills & Competencies:
This role is for a hand on technical leader requiring in-depth knowledge of: Java 2.0/J2EE, OBIEE, XML, XSL, UML Modeling, Spring, Scaled Agile Framework
Expected Responsibilities: - Technical lead who can lead (not project manage) a team of technical resources, collaborate with technical resources in
other teams, has the technical depth in the below disciplines and has the soft skills, energy and drive to be successful.
- Provide technical expertise and team leadership to Institutional Administrative Technology team. This role will serve as a strong technical SME to work
alongside application development teams.
Suggested Experience & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience with strong technical knowledge, direction and oversight to ensure the technical delivery is aligned. Extensive and proven
experience for end-to-end projects and experience with the full SDLC lifecycle, including time spent as a Project Manager/Program Manager
- 7+ years managing offshore development teams in Financial Services
- 3+ years of experience running a SAFe Scaled Agile operating model
- Experience with Build technologies and scrum tools such as Rational Team Concert (RTC) or JIRA
- Experience on Java, building and deploying Java applications using cloud/dev ops tooling
- Experience on Software configuration management, change management, release management and version control process
- Experience on developing and implementing build scripts, scheduling and automating build process
- Experience on performing code builds, data build, build labeling, build deployment to different environment and production deployment using
- Experience on performing build verification test (BVT)
- Experience in crating task/work items/stories, creating task to team members, and managing the tasks using scrum tools