Java Lead Developer / Architect 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE: JAVA LEAD DEVELOPER / ARCHITECT
LOCATION: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
* At least 8 years of Java web development experience with last 5 years as technical lead.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
* Expertise in the following technologies:
* Java, Spring (MVC, Boot, Data), Thymeleaf, JSP, JPA with Hibernate
* Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, JIRA, Fisheye, Crucible
* Tomcat, PostgreSQL with replication, Linux, Eclipse IDE
* Prefer development experience with the following technologies:
* AJAX, web services, Freemarker, Groovy
* VisualVM, Java Mission Control, jstatd and java agents
* Understand changes since Java 5 and experience coding with them including enhanced for loops, generics, lambdas, concurrency, java.time, etc.
* Ability to branch and merge code using Tortoise SVN or equivalent code repository tool.
* Prefer exposure to automated regression testing and unit testing (JUnit).
* Prefer knowledge of manufacturing processes, ERP software, and CRM software.
* Experience with disaster recovery planning, testing, and execution.
* Implement appropriate monitoring to proactively avoid production issues and ensure all backup are working correctly.
* Ability to quickly and correctly diagnose production issues (including looking at stacktraces and Linux command line tools) and provide an appropriate resolution.
* Self-starter with consistent initiative to accomplish tasks as an individual and as part of a team.
* Ability to lead a team of developers, provide production support, and work on own coding projects while keeping all projects on schedule.
* Passion for programming and a genuine interest in technology.