Java Programmer Analyst 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Design, estimate, develop, document, and implement well tested solutions that satisfy the requirements of each application development request within the allocated time and budget for each request.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Create documentation where appropriate.
* Provide detailed status updates when needed.
* Log accurate information into the timetracking system.
* Continuously learn new tools and environments and acquire new skills to maintain and enhance job performance.
* Ensure that the Our Client's methodology is followed.
* Ensure that requirements and development deliverables match the design specifications.
* Ensure that the test plans match the requirements.
* Ensure that the test results match the test plans.
* Provide highlevel and detailed estimates.
* Create an appropriate Test environment for the project team to work with and validate the delivered solutions.
* Create highlevel and detailed developer specifications.
* Develop and tests solutions using the Our Client Development tools in the Our Client's environment that meet the Our Client standards.
* Provide the appropriate implementation documentation for installs.
* Manage and execute the system testing process and UAT process. Support the implementation and post implementation activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must have:
* 8+ Years Experience Java Enterprise Development
* Includes any of the following Servlets, JDBC, WebServices, Java Server Pages, JavaServer Faces, Struts, JMS using WebSphere MQ, XML processing using XSLT, SAX or DOM, Unix Scripting, J2ME, C/C++, Objective C.
* 6+ Years Experience in each of the following 3 areas:
* Tooling Includes any of the following Eclipse based development environment (IBM Rational Application RAD 7.5 or greater), OOAD and SDLC.
* Database Stored Procedures, Complex SQL.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Have 6 to 8years of broad based experience in specific and related disciplines of the business.
* 4+ years of writing functional Java design specifications.
* Strong communication skills.
* Good time management.
* Ability to work independently and with other team members.
Job Type: Full-time
* Carrollton, TX
* Java Enterprise Development: 8years
Required license or certification:
* Are you authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.