Java Programmer Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Strong Java skills Experience with WebLogic, Eclipse, MQSeries, Enterprise java beans (optional) Experience with BPEL (Business Process Execution Language) xml based for web services Business Objects (Annuity) backend knowledge a plus Crystal Reporting capability a plus Cobol/IMS/DB2 experience a plus At least 5years experience
* Codes, supports and maintains basic application development projects according to appropriate specifications.
* Codes, documents and implements programs according to the project specifications provided.
* Participates in peer reviews. Tests code; executes unit test plans for assigned programming tasks.
* Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software.
* Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software.
* Basic programming skills, personal computer and business solutions software skills.
* Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
* Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel.
* Ability to learn and expand on technical expertise.