Java Programmer Analyst 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 42695
Strong Java skills Experience with WebLogic, Eclipse, MQSeries, Enterprise java beans (optional) Experience with BPEL (Business Process Execution Language) xml based for web services Business Objects (Annuity) backend knowledge a plus Crystal Reporting capability a plus Cobol/IMS/DB2 experience a plus At least 5years experience
* Codes, supports and maintains basic application development projects according to appropriate specifications.
* Codes, documents and implements programs according to the project specifications provided.
* Participates in peer reviews. Tests code; executes unit test plans for assigned programming tasks.
* Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software.
* Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software.
* Basic programming skills, personal computer and business solutions software skills.
* Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
* Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel.
* Ability to learn and expand on technical expertise.