This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Anuva Resource Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUBJECT: JAVA PROGRAMMER REQUIREMENT
Lake County, Illinois
* Qualifications of Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and J2EE Software
Code/Scripting Support Personnel. Contractor personnel shall possess the qualifications, skills, and knowledge as follows:
* Applications Systems Programmer and Oracle ADF Subject Matter Expert shall have a minimum of seven years IT experience, knowledge of business analysis, SOA architecture concepts, web services maintenance, as well as extensive experience with the following technologies
* Java/J2EE programming
* Oracle ADF
* Oracle SOA Suite
* Application Unit Testing and Peer Review.
* Knowledge of Web and Internet programming concepts.
* Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) design concepts.
* Data security.
* Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Process Experience.
* Familiarity with architecture/programming aspects such as connection pooling, cluster configuration, application tuning, page flow, portlet to portlet communication and portal caching
* Experience with the following programming tools:
a. HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
b. Structured Query Language (SQL)
* JavaServer Page (JSP)
* Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
* Java that supports the Model-View-Controller (fMVC) architecture.)
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (or later) C++
* eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
* Unified Modeling Language (UML)
* Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture
* Java Web Services for SOA integration (including SOAP, XML Schema, JSON, open APIs and/or REST)
* Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC)
* J2EE Software Coding Support - Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer Certificate with a minimum of seven years experience.
* Oracle ADF Support - Oracle Application Development Framework 11g Certified Implementation Specialist certificate with a minimum of seven years experience.
And Security + CE