This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* "Immigration status: our client CANNOT transfer/sponsor any type of visa and you must join them full-time (no c2c)."
Seeking a professional, skilled individual for a Java Programmer position located in Houston TX.
* Develop and maintain Web applications as defined by Project Lead
* Support and Train internal/external users on existing applications
* Analyze, design, implement and support internet/intranet Web applications
* Assist users in definition of business problems; propose, design and implement technical solutions
* Troubleshoot programs according to the system requirements and specifications
* Estimate schedules for projects undertaken and complete on time, adhering to predetermined specifications and quality standards
* Produce documentation such as Technical Design Document and Work Instructions
* Work as an integral member of a high performance team, making important individual contributions
* 3-7 years of web application development experiences in JAVA
* BS in CS, MIS or equivalent
* Experience working with databases, DB2, SQLserver and experience in writing SQL queries and store procedures
* Experience with Web Application Servers; Websphere 7 in Windows and iSeries platform are a plus
* Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
* Understanding the full life cycle of software/application development
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills
* Experience with developing phone applications are a plus