This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and other duties may be assigned:
* Develop, & Test ETL Processes using Mulesoft to ingest data from multiple places, transform it into a common format, update target location
* Strong understanding and experience in multi-threading and OOP
* Strong ETL experience in design, configuration, data mapping, extraction, transformation and loading in an extremely complex environment
* Strong working knowledge of Java/J2EE related technologies.
* Interact with Web Services: WCF & REST.
* Experience with RDBM systems: SQL Server, Oracle
* Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions/improvements
* Work closely with QA and Support Team.
* Provide effective communications with all levels of internal customers and staff
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No supervisory duties.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and at least 3 years of relevant experience.