Java Programmer with Test Driven Development (TDD)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
NTT Data Inc
San Francisco, CA
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Java Developer with TDD to join their team in San Francisco, CA.
* Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
* Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests
* Understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP and REST
* Understanding of SOA concepts, principles and patterns is required
* Lead the development effort of web services, Design and develop SOAP based Web services, Develop XML schema designs
* Hands on experience with Agile & test driven development (TDD) is a must
* Hands on experience with front end technologies.
* Support client by developing documentation and assistance
* 4-8 years in Java/Java EE
* 4+ years in Spring, SOA, Web Services
* 1+ years in Test Driven Development (TDD)
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.