Java / Python / C ++ Developer 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: Java/Python/C++ Developer
VISA STATUS: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor Visa's at this time.
The individual in this role will be responsible for designing and implementing the new platform, optimizing performance, debugging issues, and developing documentation.
Any candidate for this position must love coding and have a proven track record of bringing products all the way from conception to release including development, debugging, testing, and documentation. The candidate must have experience with N-TIER ARCHITECTURES, REAL-TIME ANALYTICS and LARGE SCALE DATABASE APPLICATIONS.
The candidate must have the following technical skills
* In-depth knowledge of JAVA, J2EE and JDBC
* Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in databases, data structures, algorithms, multi-threading and synchronization
* Strong programming and softwareengineering skills
* Experience developing multithreaded client/server and web applications
* Ability to profile and optimize performance of a large distributed system
* Working knowledge of LINUX operating system
* Strong written documentation skills
The ideal candidate would have some experience with any of the following
* Experience working with and optimizing performance of large database systems
* Experience developing and designing high availability systems
* Experience with one or more of the following: MySQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Storm
* Additional programming languages such as PYTHON and C++
* Experience with big data or analytics
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.