Java QA Engineer 8/26/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JAVA QA POSITION IN NYC
* Understanding of problems/Ability to identify gaps
* Thorough Analysis(before writing code, what is my planning/analysis of information and using logic to address issues)
* Attention to detail
* Innovation - Creativity and alternative thinking to develop better solutions.
* Initiative/Dedication to making product become a success through team collaboration/positive attitude.
* Can do-attitude/ability to pick up concepts quickly, and implement.
* Ability to produce read-able/understandable reports as a result of automation to present to business/internal team for review.
AUTOMATION AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
* Must have good working knowledge of Java(worked with hashmaps, string buffer vs. string builder, implemented threads, exception handling, reflection)
* Working knowledge of selenium webdriver 2.0, and testing RESTful webservices, rest assured framework.
* Understanding & Implementation of different types of frameworks(TestNG, JUnit, etc)
* Understanding of various testing of STLC(Functional, Integration, Penetration, Negative, Regression ,etc.)
* Ability to work with large data sets for compare & contrast between source and destination (esp. Data-Driven Frameworks from scratch)
* Good experience with TDD/BDD/Gherkin/JBehave and Cucumber (Concept and working experience)
* Decent knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB, basic mongo queries( How to connect, retrieve jSON, parsing, etc.)
* Must know how to troubleshoot issues encountered in scripts
* Knowledge of Version Control Systems (Git, Bitbucket, how to commit code, merging/branching)