Java Tech Lead with HTML 5
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for JAVA TECH LEAD WITH HTML 5 for our client in STRATFORD, CT
JOB TITLE: JAVA TECH LEAD WITH HTML 5
JOB LOCATION: STRATFORD, CT
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* HTML 5, Java, J2EE, Oracle, PL/SQL, TomCat, REST web services, Angular JS
* Client-facing Java Technical Lead responsible for managing and leading the development team and implementation of Java based web application.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Planning, analyzing and defining solutions through business, functional and technical expertise
* Interacting with IT and business stakeholders to present solutions, cost estimates, and delivery schedules
* Leading development team to analyze, design, and implement enterprise-wide Java based systems.
* Overseeing the creation, execution and documentation of tests.
* Assisting program/project management by recommending efforts in defining characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality for the system
* Responding to inquiries concerning application development and support
* Assists in tracking the progress of the development with accountability to the project manager and client management to ensure established goals are met and ensure on-time delivery.
* 7 to 8years of IT experience a must
* Experience with REST web services
* Experienced with TomCat appserver
* Possess in-depth knowledge of ORM solutions and experience with Oracle, SQL / PL-SQL
* Familiarity with writing stored procedures and ad hoc SQL queries
* Must possess good leadership skills and have ability to lead a team of 3-4developers