Java Technical Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for JAVA TECHNICAL LEAD Location - FRAMINGHAM, MA - FULL TIME Position.
JOB TITLE: JAVA TECHNICAL LEAD
LOCATION: FRAMINGHAM, MA
DURATION: FULL TIME
MANDATORY TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
* As a senior technical lead provides technical leadership to team for solutioning, design, requirement analysis, POC's, rollouts etc.
* Performs complex analysis and design of software applications and architecture including estimating, planning, scheduling, and coordination.
* Excellent communication skills
* Analysis and problem solving
* Experience with Node JS, Couch DB, Handle Bars, Git, Docker, RESTful, Basic Linux Commands, and similar open-source tools are desired, but not required HTML, XML, Spring, Junit, Maven, Jenkins, WAT, Selenium/Web Driver, Serenity/Thucydides are desired, but not required
* Hands on experience (minimum 9years)
* 6+ yrs of Server side programming in Java & J2EE (EJB, JDBC, Data structures)
* 4+ yrs of experience in Open source technologies like Spring, Springboot is a must
* 4+ yrs of experience in java script, Jquery, CSS, HTML , AJAX
* Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
* Work with business analysts and client leads to understand requirements and drive the architectural solutions and design to the requirements.
* Perform impact analysis to the existing application and coordinate with matrix application
* Involve in business meetings and perform impact analysis for new requirements.
* Write System Architectural Documents, System Design Specification documents and represent review boards.
* Help and guide the development team in customizing the sterling configurations and services to meet the business requirements.
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
* Nice to have : IBM WCS