Java Trading Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems technologies
New York, NY
* Design and develop high-volume, low-latency electronic trading applications specifically for Fixed Income/Rates
* Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
* Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
* Prepare and produce releases of software components.
* Support continuous improvement
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Proven hands-on Software Development experience
* Proven working experience in Java development
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
* Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
* Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
* Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
* Experience in the Spring Framework
* Experience with test-driven development
* Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)