Java & UI Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFRONT-END DEVELOPER (JAVA)
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
* Experience with modern web application packaging and deployment using Yeoman, Grunt / Gulp is a huge plus
* Experience with Ant/Maven, Nexus, Git/Jenkins and NPM are preferred
* Excellent communication skills and strong problem resolution skills are required
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment required
* Experience with Microsoft Office tools required
* Work closely with UI Designer for the HTML5, CSS3 based mock-ups and activate with JQuery, JSON by calling REST services
* Liaison between UI Design team and Java development team
* Work in an agile team environment, collaborating with all team members to produce high quality output
* Be proactive in finding and solving problems before they arise
* Take an active role in the continuous improvement of development practices
FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
* Good knowledge of software development principles, coding standards, design patterns and previous experience working in Agile Development
* Extensive experience in building Restful Web Services APIs
* Experience configuring, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise applications within web/application frameworks and servers
* Strong SQL skills and familiarity with Oracle Database
* Proficiency with Source Control tools in collaborating with multiple development team.