Java/UI Programmer with Test Driven Development (TDD)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
NTT Data Inc
San Francisco, CA
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Java/UI Programmer/Lead with Test Driven Development (TDD) to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
* Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests
* Understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP and REST
* Understanding of SOA concepts, principles and patterns is required
* Lead the development effort of web services, Design and develop SOAP based Web services, Develop XML schema designs
* Hands on experience with Agile & test driven development (TDD) is a must
* Hands on experience with front end technologies.
* Support client by developing documentation and assistance
* 4-8 years in Java/Java EE
* 4+ years in Spring, SOA, Web Services
* 1+ years in Test Driven Development (TDD)
Minimum 3 Years Required
* Java - J2EE
* Spring, SOA, Web Services
Minimum 1 Years Required
* Test Driven Development
* Front End Technologies
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.