This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONI. JOB SUMMARY
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs moderately complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods and best practices.
2. Acquires and interprets business requirements, creates functional specifications and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
3. Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or customer requirements to design and build business solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
4. Contributes to and reviews technical designs of software solutions.
5. Works with engineers and architects in continuous improvement initiatives.
6. Collaborates with developers to implement solutions, resolve problems and perform code reviews.
7. Follows development best practices such as version control, unit testing, continuous integration, performance and security testing, and appropriate documentation.
8. Ensures quality and maintains performance of deployed solutions.
9. Works with stakeholders following the Agile Scrum software development process.
10. Provides technical support and participates in on-call rotation to resolve critical application issues.
11. Acts as a subject matter expert in the discovery and investigation of critical production issues.
12. Assists with other projects as needed to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
1. Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
2. Minimum five years of experience in application design and development.
4. Minimum three years of experience with Java.
5. Experience with Spring.
6. Experience with SQL Server Stored Procedures.
7. Experience with AngularJS for front-end web development.
8. Experience with NodeJS and ExpressJS.
9. Experience with Junit, Mocha and/or Jasmine for unit testing.
10. Experience with Cordova and Ionic is preferred.
11. Great team player with positive attitude.
12. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
13. Strong technical aptitude, fast learner and effective problem solver.
14. Self-motivated, goal orientated quality driven and capable of working both independently and in a team with minimal supervision.
15. Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
16. Strong foundation in object oriented programming and associated design concepts.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.