Java and Salesforce Developer 9/3/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for JAVA AND SALESFORCE DEVELOPER for our client in JERSEY CITY, NJ
JOB TITLE: JAVA AND SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: JERSEY CITY, NJ
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* The position is for an experienced Salesforce and Java Developer to work within the Wealth Management Global Technology Team, supporting the regulatory projects
* The successful candidate needs to be self motivated and a good team player.
* Participate in the analysis and design of applications with the System Architect and Business Users (including business model, security model and Business components)
* Must have 8+ years hands on development experience in both Java and salesforce applications
* Good understanding of UNIX platform
* Translate business model and user requirements into software specifications;
* Make recommendations towards the development of new code and or reuse of existing code;
* Deliver documentation (eg. High Leve Architecture, Low Level Design Documents) during various stages of the project and upon completion of the project;
* Support testing (Unit, SIT, UAT);
FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE REQUIRED IN THE PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE:-
* 7 to 8years of relevant work experience: experience in large/complex IT architecture environments and experience as a solution or application architect on large-scale development projects
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to interact with both Business and Technology colleagues
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
* Proven working knowledge of OOPS concept, Java, J2EE, Web Services, Oracle and related technologies
* Experience architecting designing, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations.
* Minimum 4+ years with advanced Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com, SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages. Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
* Experience with Salesforce.com AppExchange applications and extensions is a plus.
* Significant experience with cloud ETL tools, such as Data Loader and Informatica Cloud, as well as web-service integration.
* Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis, Object Oriented design patterns, and UML
* Demonstrated knowledge and competence in project management principles
* Excellent verbal communication, writing and presentation skills
* Speaks directly and to the point
KEY REQUIREMENTS :
* (Maximum 3 items)
* Experience in Financial Services, preferably Wealth Management Social skills, persistence and backbone to work with difficult stakeholders