Java with ATG
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 2+ years hands-on experience implementing eCommerce solutions using the ATG platform. Endeca experience is preferred. ATG Catalog / BCC experience is a must.
- 8+ years front-end integration experience working with development teams on the deployment of web based applications (JAVA, J2EE)
- 3+ years experience in development and support of web services
- Experience in profiling, performance tuning the mission critical large scale multi-threaded web and MW systems
- DevOps and Cloud experience is desired.
- iOS/Android App Development experience a big plus.
- Experience in production application support, hands on experience in finding root cause and resolving production issues.
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including strong working knowledge and experience in using UML and design patterns, refactoring
- Experience with ACCURev version control systems is a plus
- Expertise in architecting applications based on business requirements
- Experience in development of POS systems is a plus
- Ability to work on an Agile development environment
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Excellent inter-personnel communication and teaming skills
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
Vishwak Shanan / Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) | www.Disys.com / Vishwak.firstname.lastname@example.org / 551-226-5363
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.