Electronic Consulting Services
ECS is looking for a talented front-end UI application software developer. You will work as part of a high-caliber team developing enterprise web-based front-end UI components for managing and monitoring one or more software applications. We need a self-starter who can hit the ground running and be productive quickly.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term opportunity, growth, flexible work environment with competitive salary and great benefits. If you are self-motivated, work with a team and individually, and are able to bring innovative solutions and ideas, then this is a great opportunity for you!
This position will perform and have the following duties, roles, and / or responsibilities:
* Work with UX engineers, other front-end and back-end engineers to learn about all parts of the stack and features, conduct code-reviews, contribute to the API design and definition, when needed, and constantly improve the innovative engineering culture and best development practices within the group.
* Work closely with the product design and product management teams, to help define and design highly usable and responsive solutions to meet our customers' needs.
* College degree (computer science preferred) or equivalent proven work experience.
* Strong hands-on and expertise level coding experience with D3, D3 JS, Angular JS, or other similar major JS frameworks, CSS3, and HTML5.
* Strong debugging abilities across all major browsers.
* Prior experience of using APIs and integrating with APIs of different kinds including SOAP and REST.
* Prior experience in Storage, Network, and/or System Management is a plus.
* Experience working with build, testing, and integration tools.
* Excellent verbal, written, and communications skills is a must.
* Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and have a flexible, positive attitude.
* Must be team-oriented, with an interest and willingness to help the team as a whole.
* Must be US citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.