This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT JOLT:
Jolt is a Utah-based company with a growing team and an ideal growth spot for a few adventurous treasure seekers. Jolt's employee management software suite is attracting companies like MCDONALD'S, LEGOLAND, CHICK-FIL-A, CHEVRON, THE BELLAGIO, and 7-ELEVEN. We currently offer products such as smart checklists and forms, employee scheduling, time & attendance tracking, and date code labeling in addition to several hardware integrations. Our unique approach is meeting major needs in restaurant chains, medical offices, manufacturing plants, aquariums (we service the largest aquarium in the world!), zoos, amusement parks, and a variety of other industries. If a work hard/play hard environment in a rapidly growing start-up that strives to build a brand known, loved, and trusted by everyone in the world resonates with you, then YOU belong at Jolt!
You will be building interfaces for new and existing products in the AngularJS framework both for web and mobile phones. Some work will be in Angular 1, but you will also be working in (or learning) Angular 2. You will also be working in React. Additionally, you will work in a team environment and will collaborate with others to develop and refine the Jolt Software.
- 6+ years development experience
- 2+ years Experience with front end frameworks (i.e. Angular, React)
- Experience with a REST API
- Experience with automated testing
- Solid understanding of how to write maintainable code
- Technical degree
- PHP experience
- Experience with Ionic
- Experience with Android development
- Experience with iOS development
- Leadership experience
- $95,000 - $195,000 (depending on experience/skill-level) + $5,000 for benefits.
- Other Benefits- Fully stocked fridge, in addition to snacks and treats!