This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE:Contract - 12Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
* Supports the integration between Web servers, database servers and compute engines.
* Supports the automation of code releases, peer reviews and continuous integration practices.
* Works in a DevOps team to define, develop, maintain and support applications and services.
* Participates in various aspects of product development life cycle including architecture, development, deployment, configuration, launch and operational support phases.
* Interprets internal/ external business issues and recommends complete solutions based on best practices and proven technologies.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
* 7+ years of AJAX, jQuery, CSS and HTML5 programming.
* 2+ years of WebGL and Three.js experience.
* Demonstrates excellent written and verbal skills and ability to clearly articulate ideas, analysis and issues to team, Stakeholders and management.
* Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Play Framework, Scala, SBT and Cassandra experience is preferred.
_Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success. If you have any questions or concerns about the posting above,_