This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB TITLE: J AVASCRIPT LEAD DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: COLUMBUS, OH
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* To develop applications on Java Script frameworks
* Provide technical leadership to scrum teams
* Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
* Work closely with next generation architecture development team using cutting edge approaches and technologies
* Involve in the framework development in core leading technologies
* Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
* Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing technologies/frameworks and infrastructure.
* Work on new tools and perspective on leading industry trends, on new and emerging technologies, technology prototypes, and engineering process improvements
* Work and Define high level technology standards, best practices, processes and guidelines
* Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those
* Experience in architectures like - MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVP
* Used/consumed some/any frameworks for UI validations
* Experience on any of these JS frameworks: Node.js, extJS, Sencha, Backbone Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
* Hands on development experience in TDD and using frameworks like Quint/Jasmine
* Experience in template libraries like HandleBar.js
* Experience in Source control system GIT, Stash
* Excellent communication skills and heavily hands-on code.
* Working experience or understanding of AgileScrum methodologies
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS :
* Experience in DB programming - MongoDB, MySQL
* Experience in Can.js, Ember.js, Flight framework, BootStra
* Experience in Ruby
* Experience in frameworks like SASS, GRUNT
* If you have created reusable jQuery components that will be an added advantage