This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a UI Software Engineer Intern on the Purecloud web client team, you will integrate with a highly skilled team to deliver new features in our product. Our team focuses on developing the primary web client used in the Purecloud product. You will get the chance to work on a modern thick client application, utilizing technologies such as Emberjs, LESS, bootstrap, webrtc and more. You'll get the chance to participate in a high energy development environment that ships great software while also maintaining a laid back culture that includes Ping Pong, climbing wall, on-site gym, and video games (GR 38)
* Actively pursuing a Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
* Interest in learning new technologies to integrate with current application stacks.
* Experience with client MVC frameworks such as Ember or Angular.
Successful Cloud Software Engineer Interns at Interactive Intelligence will
* Be driven to get results and not let anything get in the way.
* Exhibit a strong backbone and challenge the status quo when needed.
* Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
* Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything you do.
* Help design, plan, build and test new features.
* Understand & comply with HIPAA Security and Privacy Laws
* Adhere to Interactive Intelligence Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
* Have Fun.
* Communicates regularly with colleagues and management
* Uses computer frequently
* Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.