This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE POSITION:
The Software Engineer - Web Applications works closely with product management and customers to quickly develop thoughtful designs and implement robust, high-quality features within an agile development methodology.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
* Debug and maintain existing code base
* Follow documented development standards for all coding
* Participate in the code review process
* Unit test code to ensure technical requirements are satisfied
* Add new features according to specifications
* A rapidly growing yet well-established business
* The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
The ideal candidate has strong object oriented design and developmental skills. He/she has knowledge of NodeJS, MVC frameworks, Backbone, Websockets, and Socket.IO. He/she has experience with mobile development and with Selenium or similar program.
QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar degree is necessary
* 3-5years of experience
* Solid understanding and practical expertise with the software development process
* Excellent debugging skills
* Ability to write simple, maintainable, and easily readable code
follow Pega Jobs on Twitter
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For information about benefits and culture, click here.