Jboss Fuse Senior Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHi ,
Hope you are doing great today !
ROLE : JBOSS FUSE SENIOR DEVELOPER
LOCATION : PARAMUS, NJ
EXPERIENCE (YEARS) : 8+
JOB DESCRIPTION :
MANDATORY TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
* 3+ years of experience with JBoss Fuse, JMS, Rest Services, NodeJS, SQL Server DB .
* Strong development experience in Core Java, Spring, JMS/MQ/JDBC, and XML SOAP/CXF
* Experience installing and testing application software in UNIX/Linux operating systems; ability to develop and execute scripts
* Experience with SOAP/RESTful web service development
* Good knowledge of RDBMS such as SQL Server; skilled in development and tuning of SQL queries
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY :
* Work under UPS architect supervision to assist in mobile strategy and roadmap and support multiple projects.
* Assist in evaluating emerging technologies and standardize the technology and coding techniques that are best suited for the UPS environment.
* Assist in showcasing development capabilities with POC/POT to begin with and finalize with production ready widget to standardize the development technique and technology stack.
* Work with project teams to help setup initial code structures, participate in code reviews and support the JBOSS Fuse projects through the alignment and adoption of designs to the technical capabilities.
* Attend conference calls for production problems and enhanced monitoring/reporting as needed.
* Attend requirement gathering sessions, participate in design iteration
* Work with support groups to help standardize mobile device, technologies and help develop/showcase mobile capabilities.
* Support multiple versions of widgets to progressively enhance UPS developer capabilities.
* At times, lend assistance to development teams on the technology stack below.
* Have ability to prioritize and schedule work assignments
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
The role requires an individual who is results-focused, proactive, highly collaborative, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both solution evangelism and expectation management. Strong leadership skills, excellent communication, time-management; planning, negotiation skills and presentation skills are highly desirable.
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines | Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies by INC 500