Job Captain - Retail 2-4 years experience 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a Job Captain with Retail experience to join the Morristown office. The Job Captain will be the team member primarily responsible for the documentation of the project, and coordination with the Design Manager.
* Providing project team coordination for the finished plans, specification, and material selections required for construction
* Preparing and ensuring accuracy of technical documents
* Participating in the construction administration of project assignments, including quality control
* Working with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
* Travel is required
* Bachelor of Architecture degree (or foreign equivalent) plus 2 -4 years of post-graduation experience
* Experience with retail projects required
* Computer skills should include Revit, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp.
Please include work samples along with your resume and cover letter.
Candidates who do not provide Work samples AND Do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.