Job Counseor Trainee - Durham County
NATIONAL CAUCUS & CENTER ON BLACK AGING, INC. - SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICES EMPLOY NATIONAL CAUCUS & CENTER ON BLACK AGING, INC. - SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICES EMPLOY
- Job Type
- Job Classification
Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- Number of Positions
* Assist with recruitment, training and retention of participants
* Assist with recruitment, training and retention of host agencies.
* Learn the intake/renewal eligibility determination, placement, exit and other processes.
* Create job placement into unsubsidized employment.
* Deliver and process required forms to participants and host agencies.
* Maintain on-going contact with participants and host agencies.
* Determine supportive service needs of participants and seek resources to address them.
* Act as a representative and advocate for the well being of older workers.
* Assist Job Developer with updating participant resumes, job searching and participants one-year unsubsidized employment via web, networking etc.
* Carry out additional duties as assigned .