Job Opening need MDM Admin
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION : MDM ADMIN
LOCATION : BRANCHVILLE, NJ
DURATION : FULL TIME
* Must have performed minimum 2 End to End Informatica MDM implementation
* Design/architect and implement end-to-end Informatica MDM solutions using the following development tools
* Informatica Power Center
* Informatica MDM Hub
* Informatica Data Director (IDD)
* Informatica IDQ
* Must have hands on experience in installation of informatica MDM 9.7.1 and MDM 10.1
* Must have experience in creating and managing environment like Dev,QA and Prod
* Must have hands on experience in tuning server properties, configuration and jboss properties
* Should work with Informatica Admin (MDM/ETL) activities including security, code promotion, config changes and issue debug
* Should be able to install configure ActiveVOS and IDD Applications
* Should be Experience providing in L1 day to day support and administration activities
* Enable security and provide for external application access to MDM Hub services and other customization tasks by using the services integration framework
* Ability to configure the MDM Hub tools and workbenches to build an organization's data model, and configure and execute the MDM Hub data management processes such as the landing, staging, trust, load, match, and merge
* Ability to use the metadata manager tool to validate an organization's metadata, promote changes between repositories, import objects into repositories, export repositories, and perform related tasks.
* Ability to explain and identify the MDM product architecture and to configure its main components including the cleanse engine, match server, hierarchy manager, data governance tools and workflows.
* Investigate and resolve various issues pertaining to the platform and application security.
Manage, execute and validate MDM platform upgrades including major and minor patch releases