Journals Sales Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Taylor & Francis Group, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Journals Sales Department of Taylor & Francis Group Publishers has an opening for a Sales Administrator. This position supports the Regional Sales Manager and the North American library sales team and is responsible for the following tasks:
* Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing other duties as assigned
* Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
* Conduct customer subscription research and analysis activities with sales team and build interpretive reports based on the data
* Create and build customer communication including quotes and reports
* Trouble shoot and resolve customer claim issues relating to access to online content
* Arrange meetings and manage and maintain executive schedule
* Work with the US sales team to meet division revenue objectives and other duties as assigned by management.
* Advanced fluency and proficiency in (Excel), knowledge of CRM software and the ability to quickly adapt to new applications as required;
* Strong organization and project management skills with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously;
* Keen attention to detail with the ability to proactively identify and address problems;
* Previous administrative support or customer service, processing, and support experience required
* Successfu candidate will be highly organized, professional and confident.
Full time 2-5 years experience degree preferred not required
TAYLOR & FRANCIS GROUP, AN INFORMA COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO AGE, COLOR, CREED, DISABILITY STATUS, GENDER, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RACE, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED STATUS..