This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
IES Holdings, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Work consists of installations, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the commercial and industrial electrical industry. To be considered, all candidates must be able to:
* Perform all electrical tasks with general supervision.
* Read and accurately interpret construction electrical drawings, terminate cables,and install and trouble shoots control wiring from drawings.
* Organize materials and tools in order to maintain clean and neat work areas.
* Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
* Perform all duties and responsibilities of the jorneyman electrician
* Accurately lead assigned job site employees, oversee and direct crews on all types of installations and supervise the use and safe handling of tools, equipment and materials.
* License Requirements: Completed formal electrical apprenticeship training program and possesses Journeyman license in Colorado.
* A valid driver's licsense
* Education: High school Graduate, Holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/ experience.
* Experience: 2-4 years of journeyman level experience.
* Ability to operate straight or automatic transmission style vehicles.
* Knowledge of electrical code.
* Rate information using personal judgment or standards that can be measured or checked.
* Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
* Ability to use reason and logic.
* Ability to perform arithmetical operations rapidly and accurately.
* Ability to see detail in objects or drawings and recognize slight differences in shapes or shadings; and to picture flat drawings as 3-dimensional objects.
Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen, and when applicable if duties involve operating motor vehicle must be able to pass motor vehicle record check.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2015 fiscal year ending September 30, 2015, IES produced over $574 million in revenue and employed close to 3,000 employees at over 60 locations across the United States.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
* Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
* Safety is Priority One and our record shows it
* Competitive Pay
* Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
* Company Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
* Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
* Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
* Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS. NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law -EEO is the Law poster & EEO is the Law poster supplement, on the following URLs :
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify