This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Journeyman Plumber
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Journeyman Plumber in Bethesda, MD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for pipe systems for water, steam, waste, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Repair of toilet/restroom facilities, cleaning of stopped drains and sewer lines requiring the use of motorized equipment. Repair and installations of all plumbing related equipment. Repairs and maintains valves, faucets, traps, sinks, and vents. Demonstrates skilled use of wrenches, pipe-cutting and threading tools, metal saws and other similar tools of the trade.
* Journeyman License required.
* A minimum of 3 years experience working on a government facilities maintenance contract.
* Skilled use of wrenches, pipe cutting and threading tools, metal saws and other similar tools of the trade.
* Proven in-depth knowledge of related building codes, regulations and ordinances.
* Proven ability to effectively read, interpret and work from plans and drawings.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled