Jr Buyer, Co-Pack - NPD
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
Jr Buyer, Co-Pack - NPD
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
You re the commercial and contractual interface between KHC and its external manufacturing supply base. Ensure continuity of one or more portfolio s in the External manufacturing team (Co-Pack, Direct spend) for all operations in the region, at the specified quality, within agreed lead-times, to optimize operating performance. You make sure suppliers are aware and comply to KHC policies, procedures and quality criteria. You manage when necessary quality crisis, claims and incidents.
* Implement the agreed Portfolio Strategy according to agreed business processes in line with global strategy.
* Drive Regional strategy execution and ensure cost out projects are implemented in all operations factories on time;
* Align optimal portfolio strategy with internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, R&D, Marketing, Finance);
* Ensure Procurement Spend Portfolio spend is leveraged in improved contracts / agreements at lowest possible total cost;
* Develop supplier partnerships to identify and develop ongoing total cost reductions;
* Continually review supplier markets, develop alternative supply options; identify value-engineering opportunities, cost avoidance and e-commerce solutions;
* Build annual budget;
* Manage price risks linked to markets through the right strategy;
Manage every month reporting on price purchasing variance running detailed analysis on budget prices, real prices, volumes, contract coverage.
Bachelor s degree required
* Strong entrepreneurial, project management and financial skills (data and specifications analysis)
* Effective communication, negotiation, influential and e-sourcing skills
* Strong strategic/business orientation, with customer focus and the ability to anticipate and deliver change.
* Skilled in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
* Strong numerical and analytical skills in Excel
* Structured thinking
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a dive