Jr. Engagement Manager / Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT IOACTIVE:
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Seattle, IOActive is a cutting-edge technology security research and services firm with an emerging leadership role in securing the connected world. IOActive is an established thought leader, subject matter expert and premier services provider to organizations worldwide that trust us with their most sensitive and important security-related challenges and requirements.
IOActive blends opportunities for career and personal advancement with a positive, challenging and dynamic work environment. We seek talented people with broad, robust skill sets from around the world to join our diverse, growing team.
This is an incredible opportunity to get involved in one of the fastest growing niches, cyber security!
Due to explosive growth, we are looking for a detail oriented Engagement Manager for our Seattle headquarters to support customer-centric security and risk management projects.
You will play a critical role, supporting one or more Directors of Services in their goals of successful project management and obtaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will oversee assignment engagements, with strong focus on quality and exceeding expectations.
* Support a portfolio of new and existing client relationships.
* Attend scoping and delivery of security related engagements for various customers with differing objectives and constraints.
* Manage customer-centric security and risk management projects aligned with customer business objectives.
* Coordinate client engagements and facilitate appropriate use of IOActive methods and practices.
* Support assigned engagements with focus on quality and profitability.
* Meet professional and ethical practice standards
* Manage delivery work that meets or exceeds expectations based on strong understanding of the client's business and needs.
* Provide business operational support for assigned accounts including, but not limited to, time and expense tracking/submission/management, recruiting, HR support, project and personnel escalation, performance management, scheduling, and matters relating to project leadership and account management.
* Support operational improvements across projects globally.
* Supporting a positive workplace, and personifying company values and strategy.
* Perform such other duties as are customarily performed by other persons in similar such positions, as well as such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by your Manager.
* 1-3years of experience in an organizational support position in small to mid-sized technology companies
* Exceptional client service skills
* Proven problem solving and issue resolution skills (must be solution oriented)
* Excellent presentation, numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization
* Exceptional attention to detail
* An enthusiastic 'can-do' attitude and 'out of the box' thinking style
* Strong desire to succeed, both individually and as a team
* Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
* You will be working for a company with nearly 20years' experience that's established and stable, yet high growth and with the energy, passion and dynamic work environment of a startup
* You will be working for a company that values its employees and its customers above all else
* You will be working for a company that is proven and renowned for its thought leadership and innovation within a high profile, cutting edge space
* You will be working for a company that is one of "the good guys" doing crazy cool stuff in order to thwart bad guys in a critically important technical business, social and political arenait's great fun with great importance