Jr Mid Core Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Worth, TX
I have urgent requirement for position of _JR MID CORE JAVA DEVELOPER__, __FORT WORTH, TEXAS _Please reply immediately with your updated resume and contact details so that we can discuss and get the interview schedule. Kindly go through job description
Role: Jr Mid Core Java Developer
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Duration: Full Time
* Agile Methodology.
* tools (e.g. Version One).
* Hands on experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, JUnit, Artifactory
* Ability to manage overall development in a Trunk based Development model or philosophy (unit testing, function test automation, automated build/deploy, trunk based development)
* EXPERIENCE IN USING NOSQL DATABASES LIKE MONGODB, INFINISPAN DATAGRID, REDIS, ETC. & DATA MANAGEMENT LIKE CASSANDRA, SPLUNK / ELK
* Basic Programming experience on Unix Shell scripting
GOOD TO HAVE :
Familiarity with Rules Management System (e.g. Drools, IBM Lombardi) The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) would be advantagious