Jr. Planner Fulfillment
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003896
The planner is responsible for demand planning, inventory optimization, and supply planning for one or more Express Scripts Mail Order/Specialty Pharmacy location/s. This includes analyzing, monitoring and identifying trends for demand and supply planning of all drug products. Determining inventory strategy through the use advanced forecasting tools. Ensuring the supply plan meets the needs of the business with little or no impact to patient service levels.
* Manage day to day planning activities by reviewing historical demand; analyze/monitor trends.
* Review and ensure supply plan supports required demand plan.
* Consult purchasing team and adjust as necessary.
* Work with planning and site purchasing to set yearly inventory goals
* Work with internal customers to understand trends; identify opportunities to optimize inventory & service levels; ensure drug stock-outs are minimized; assist in root cause analysis and corrective action.
* Recommend, implement and present process improvements that drive cost savings
* Determine optimal inventory and service levels and provide monthly recommendations to Sr. Manager Fulfillment/Specialty Planning and site Purchasing Manager
* Manage demand and supply parameters within the Oracle WIMS system
* BA/BS degree or 6 - 8 years equivalent working experience
* 0 - 2 years relevant planning experience
* APICS certification preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office; Moderate Excel Skills (formulas & sorting) minimum requirement
* Working experience and technical knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
* Ability to interface with internal customers in a professional and ethical manner; good written and verbal communication skills
* Time management skills; Ability to influence
* Ability to work indipendently
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Pharmacy Operations Group is made up of our national network of wholly owned home delivery pharmacies. These pharmacies consist of administrative processing, Therapeutic Resource Centers and dispensing facilities with state-of-the-art technology that work together to provide clients and members with superior services. These facilities offer fast, seamless service to our members as prescriptions are routed between pharmacies for the highest quality and most expeditious processing and dispensing. Our sophisticated information technology systems and wide network of credentialed pharmacists in specific areas of expertise make us the only pharmacy network capable of delivering our unique practice model.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.