Jr. Product Marketing Manager, Interconnection (Contract) 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Jr. Product Marketing Manager, Interconnection (Contract)
If you want to make a difference in the tech world, focus on creating platforms and business models, not products and features. Whether it s re-envisioning enterprise WAN architecture, paving the path for IOT networking and infrastructure, or building a globally-distributed set of cloud hubs, Equinix builds and runs a global platform for IT infrastructure that enables its customers transform their business models.
We re looking for someone who wants to make a difference.
The essence of this Jr. Product Marketing Manager s role is to assist in clearly articulating the value of Equinix s interconnection products, especially Cloud Exchange, to both internal and external audiences.
* Create, organize, distribute, and communicate critical product documents for sales and marketing use
* Manage sales communications and sales training relevant to the product
* Maintain web content relevant to the product
* Collaborate closely with Product Management and Sales Enablement in the production of key deliverables
* Assist, facilitate, and help coordinate other initiatives as needed in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
* 2+ years experience in Product Marketing or Product Management role
* 2+ years experience in the Cloud Services, Networking, or Telecommunications industries
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong project management skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities concurrently
* Results-oriented individual with a can-do attitude and demonstrated pattern of accountable decision making;
* Demonstrated experience being a collaborative team-player
* 10% Travel domestically
* Bachelor's degree in a business, marketing, finance, or information systems or equivalent required, MBA a plus